Before placing your order, please read through these Terms & Conditions for the Hila Upcycle Online Shop. By using this website and making a purchase, you agree to the these Terms & Conditions as set out below.
You are bound by these Terms & Conditions and should review them whenever you are using this website and making a purchase.
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. In the event that incorrect information is included in the Hila Upcycle Online Shop, we will place a correction on the Hila Upcycle Online Shop content area.
2. Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustration, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Hila Upcycle and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of Hila Upcycle. Hila Upcycle does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
4. Unacceptable orders
Hila Upcycle reserves the right to reject an order if, in its opinion (acting reasonably), the order is unacceptable.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
- Hila Upcycle disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website;
- Hila Upcycle, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis, except to the extent that the damage is directly caused by fraud or wilful misconduct by Hila Upcycle.
- If Hila Upcycle becomes liable for any breach of any guarantee, condition or warranty, Hila Upcycle’s liability for breach of any guarantee, condition or warranty shall be limited to at its option (and, provided it is fair and reasonable to do so), any one or more of the following:
- In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- In the case of services: to either resupplying the services or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
6. Security information
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your Web browser and the Hila Upcycle Online Shop will be protected using a security certificate. This will be indicated by the appearance of a padlock on your browser.
You should note that credit card numbers will be processed by PayPal and not be stored on the web site and will never be made publicly available. All information concerning your order is encrypted and can only be viewed by members of the Hila Upcycle Online Shop team with authorised access to that information. As noted your credit card details are not visible to the members of the Hila Upcycle Online Shop team, only the payment confirmation is received.
7. Stock availability
Hila Upcycle will endeavour to supply all items publicised in the Hila Upcycle Online Shop. Similarly, products will be removed from the Hila Upcycle Online Shop as soon as Hila Upcycle becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email or telephone.
Where a product becomes unavailable due to unexpected or high demand, and that item is ordered by you before Hila Upcycle has withdrawn that item from the Hila Upcycle Online Shop, Hila Upcycle will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order. In this instance, you will be advised ASAP by email or telephone.
In relation to particular items, such as personalised orders, Hila Upcycle will inform the estimated time to complete the order and we will endeavour to dispatch the items as soon as possible.
8. Delivery standards
Hila Upcycle will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days of receiving the order and endeavour to deliver all orders within 3-10 business days from receipt of order within Australia.
Hila Upcycle will do their best to deliver the orders using a carbon neutral delivery company. However, this service might not be available for some regions.
9. Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied;
- Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
- Where fraudulent activity is suspected / identified
- Where cleared funds through your nominated payment method have not been received
In the event that you supply incorrect payment or delivery details, Hila Upcycle will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect, however, Hila Upcycle will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
10. Refund policy
All products sold by Hila Upcycle must be:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- acceptable in appearance and finish
- free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
- it’s faulty
- it’s incorrectly described
- it doesn’t do what we said it would do
- it’s not of an acceptable quality
If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product via the Hila Upcycle Online Shop. If you can’t provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required.
Refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment unless a different payment method is agreed by both parties.
Please return your item with your name, order confirmation number and the reason for your return.
Please contact Hila Upcycle to find out where you need to return your item.
The provisions of this clause do not derogate from any rights you may have under law, including the Australian Consumer Law.
11. Minimum and maximum order value
There is no minimum value for Hila Upcycle Online Shop orders. The maximum online order value is AUD $1,000. Higher value orders need to be arranged contacting Hila Upcycle directly.
12. Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Hila Upcycle will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. In the event of a dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW and the Federal Court of Australia
14. Third party websites
The Hila Upcycle Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Hila Upcycle does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Hila Upcycle provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.